Large Air Set Steel Casting Foundry
Modern Air Set Steel Casting Foundry
We've committed ourselves to being a leader in steel casting technology. Each year, we invest sizable portions of our revenues in new equipment and processes for our steel foundry to increase our ability to produce castings with ever greater precision, volume and efficiency! Our ultramodern air set steel casting foundry plant, opened in 1981 and continuously upgraded since, ranks among the world's most cost efficient, high volume producers of steel castings up to 7000 pounds. The highly automated operation includes both flaskless and tight flask molds fed by a 1500-pound-per-minute continuous mixer. Our investment in this plant of our foundry, in particular, represents our commitment to provide our customers a true state of the industry production environment.
Air Set Steel Casting Advantages
- A 1500-pound-per-minute continuous mixer with a 24 foot reach feeds sand to the automatic flaskless line and to tight flask molds on the floor of our foundry.
- Air Set cores are produced with two separate, continuous mixers.
- Automated mold rollover creates efficiency and process consistency.
- Precise mold closing at finish preserves design specifications of the steel castings.
- Molds in a wide range of sizes all come together in the air set plant's central pouring area.
- The air set plant is considered one of the world’s most cost-efficient, high-volume producing plants for steel castings up to 7,000 pounds.