Pacific Steel Casting Company News!
Pacific Steel Casting is proud to announce the addition of two new steel foundries to the Speyside Foundry Group.
May, 8th 2017
Ashland Foundry & Machine Works of Ashland, PA (http://www.ashlandfoundrymachineworks.com) and West Coast Foundry of Los Angeles produce Carbon, Low alloy, Nickel-based, Duplex, Austenitic/Super Austenitic, and Martensitic alloys from a few pounds to 7500 lbs. Both utilize induction furnaces and have in-house machining while Ashland also boasts an AOD furnace and rapid Prototyping using 3-D printed molds.
The other members of the Speyside Foundry Group are:
- Pacific Steel: carbon, low alloy and stainless; 3 electric arc furnaces (http://www.pacificsteel.com/)
- Sawbrook Steel: carbon and low alloy (http://sawbrooksteel.com/)
- Dalton Foundry: gray iron
- Also affiliated with Alcast Aluminum Foundry: Aluminum permanent mold (http://www.alcastcompany.com/)
As usual, we are at your service at Pacific Steel and welcome any inquiries you may have regarding products and services the other foundries provide.
Pacific Steel Casting completed the ISO re-certification to the latest 2015 version.
April, 11, 2017
Pacific Steel has updated their company procedures to meet the new 2015 requirements.
Pacific Steel Casting Company, LLC is proud to announce the purchase of two steel foundries, Vancouver Iron and Steel, Vancouver, WA; and Sawbrook Steel Casting Company, Cincinnati, OH. Both of these acquisitions were completed in October 2016.
November, 8th 2016
- Vancouver Iron and Steel has been idled and production will resume at Pacific Steel’s more modern facilities in Berkeley, CA. This consolidation will further utilize existing equipment at Pacific Steel and afford our new customers access to Pacific Steel’s highly-qualified Engineering, Production and Customer Service Teams. Pacific’s superior technical capabilities and highly productive plants have long been the industry standard.
- Sawbrook Steel will remain in production and we encourage you to review their capabilities at www.sawbrooksteel.com
New Steel Casting Picture Added to Transportation Industry Gallery!
September, 7th 2016
Check out our latest steel casting addition to our Transportation Industry Gallery!
New Information Added to Transportation Industry Gallery
July, 25th 2016
New information has been added to our Transportation Industry Gallery, to better reflect the steel castings our foundry provides!
New Steel Casting Picture Added to Oil & Gas Industry Gallery!
July, 6th 2016
Check out our latest steel casting addition to our Oil & Gas Industry Gallery!
The Trucking Industry Gallery is now the Transportation Industry Gallery
May, 30th 2016
Our Trucking Industry Gallery has be renamed to our Transportation Industry Steel Casting Gallery, to better reflect the steel castings that the Pacific Steel Castings Foundry provides!
Pacific Steel Casting Company Launches New Website!
January, 13th 2015
Our steel foundry's website has been updated to make it easier for you to navigate, submit RFQ's, and Contact Us.
Speyside Equity Partners with Alcast Company to Acquire the Operational Assets of Pacific Steel Casting Company
August, 25th 2014